Utilizing the Website
1) What brands do you carry? We carry many popular apparel and uniforms brands. Please visit our Shop by Brand page for a list. If you don’t see the brand you are looking for there, please call us and we will do our best to get it for you.
2) What if my hotel doesn’t have a store? You can still order from us. Simply list your hotel’s name in the comment section at checkout to have it added to your items. There are no set-up charges for any chain hotels. Please contact customer service with any questions.
3) Where can I find sale items? See our Specials Page.
4) Who can help me pick the right items? Any of our customer service staff can help you pick the right items for yourself and employees.
5) Can you build a custom store for my business? Yes, we run special programs for national accounts. We can design an "easy to order" website for you, so that the local store manager can go to the website and purchase items that have been approved by head office. Billing can be to the store, or to corporate headquarters or to employee payroll deduction or any combination that you require. We only require a minimum order of 6 pieces per order yet the individual store benefits from volume pricing.
1) How can I send you my logo? Please email your logo to email@example.com for any new set-ups, or to ask if we have your logo in stock.
2) Do I get to see a proof of my logo before it is put on my items? Yes, either a sew-out or digital proof will be emailed to you for approval 24-48 after the approval of your order.
3) What format does my logo need to be in for embroidery? You can send your artwork in many different formats: .jpg, .png, you may scan in a copy of your business card, a previous embroidery scanned, just the wording you want with the font type, and many more. Just send us what you have and we will work with you to get it just how you want it.
4) What format does my logo need to be in for screen-print? This artwork needs to be set-up in Vector format, separated by colors and in the correct size. We can provide you vector artwork for $20.00-$60 depending on the design Please email your design to firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote.
5) Does it matter how many colors I have in my logo for embroidery? The number of colors does not affect the price of embroidery.
6) Does it matter how many colors I have in my logo for screen-print? The number of colors does affect the screen-print price. Please contact our customer service department for a fee estimate email@example.com.
7) Does it matter how large my logo is? For screen-print it does not change the price. Embroidery price is based on stitch count so the larger the logo the more stitches it needs. An additional charge will be added for designs that need more than 9,000 stitches. Please email your logo to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Placing an Order
1) How long will my order take? Blank orders are normally delivered within 1-2 weeks from the approval date. Customized orders (Embroidered/Screen-Print) are normally delivered within 2-3 weeks from the approval date. Please call us if you need your order by a certain date and we will do our best to meet your time line. Rush orders can also be done - additional rush fees may apply. Please call us for rush service (877)652-8600.
2) Can I order a sample? Yes, you may order sample(s). Sample orders are invoiced as such and require that a credit card be on file. We will ship the sample(s) to you and they must be returned within 30 days from the original ship date to avoid being charged for the samples. You the customer will be responsible for the shipping back only.
3) What if I don’t know what size to order? We have a very helpful guide called “How to Measure” that will help you to measure yourself and employees correctly. Then simply use the size guide for the item you are trying to order under More Details or you can use one of the generic guides for the brand you are ordering here.
4) Can I get a discount if I am ordering a large quantity? We can give quantity discounts on large orders for most items. Please contact our customer service department for a quote at email@example.com.
5) Is there a minimum order? Blank orders = No minimum. Embroidery orders = 12 pieces for free logo set-up, 6 pieces if your logo is already set-up. Screen Print = 24 pieces.
6) How do I make a payment? Once you place an order online, you will receive a copy of your invoice with any additional fees: shipping, sales tax, set-up fees, etc. You will also receive a payment form. You can call in your information, fax or email it to us.
7) Will there be any other charges to my order? There could be additional charges added to your order: shipping for orders under $495, sales tax if the delivery address is in Florida, additional embroidery charges for name embroidery, department or other set-up fees if ordering under 12 pieces. Screen-print orders may also have artwork fees and screen charges. We will let you know and are happy to provide free quotes.
8) Do I have to pay for shipping? The only orders that qualify for free shipping are apparel orders totaling $495+.
9) If I am having a problem with my order, who can help? Our customer service staff will be happy to help with any problems or concerns. Please call us at (877)652-8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
10) How can I check the status of my order? A UPS tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has shipped. If you have other questions or need something rush please give us a call (877)652-8600.
Returns and Exchanges
1) What kind of items can be returned? Only non-altered items within 30 days from the original ship date can be returned for credit or refund. We cannot take back anything that has been worn, washed, stained, embroidered, screen-printed, hemmed, etc. If you are unsure, please call our office for more details.
2) How do I make a return? Ship the items back to us in the box of your choosing. Include a copy of your invoice and a note stating the reason for the return.
3) How do I return my sample order? All sample orders can be returned by shipping them back to our address on the top of the invoice. The customer is responsible for the shipping back. No RA# is needed for sample returns, simply put a copy of your Sample Invoice in the box and ship back. Sample orders must be returned within 30 days of the original ship date for credit.
4) How do I exchange an item? Please contact our customer service staff and let us know what needs to be returned and what you will be exchanging it with. We will help you decide what is the best option for your exchange. Only non- altered items can be exchanged. Exchanges must be made within 30 days of the original ship date.