The Izod size charts listed here are the generic sizing guides for these brands and are only to be used as a guide. Sizing may vary by style and cut.
FIND YOUR Shirt SIZE
Tired of guessing your size? The first step is to use the right size chart.
Stuck between two sizes? Contact your sales representative for garment measurements.
Find your correct measurements:
- Chest/Bust: Measure under arms around the widest part of your chest, while your arms are resting at your sides.
- Neck: Measure around the bottom of your neck. Allow for comfort by adding a finger or two between your neck and the tape.
- Waist: Measure loosely around where you normally wear your pants allowing for comfort.
- Hips: Measure at the widest part of your hips while your feet are together.
- Sleeve: Place hands on hip. Start at the center of the back of the neck and measure across the shoulder to the elvow and then down to the wrist.